Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to up date de OS X Mountain lion and it's custing me 6 hours waiting for. How to solve this problem? How to install it by icloud as a member has told.

I'm trying to up date de OS X Mountain lion and it's custing me 6 hours waiting for. How to solve this problem? How to install it by icloud as a member has told.

Posted on May 19, 2013 9:34 AM

5 replies

May 19, 2013 9:51 AM in response to ValeriaCordeiro

i, don't, know, how, to, speak, with, the, contact, who, had, experience, icloud.i, have, read,deppoiment, of, him, bu, way, talk, this, is, fist, time, that, i'm, in, a, community.

Valeria Cordeiro completting my complanin....

I don't know how to speak witn the member contact who hat an experience to install the app by Icloud. I have only read and seen his deppoiment about installing it, but I don't know how to mantain a contact and talk to him.

Please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.