Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If i have projects on my final cut trial, and the trial ends, will i lose those projects? or will they stay until I actually purchase the full version which could be weeks later?

I currently have the final cut pro x trial and i really like it... but my trial is about up and i don't have the money to purchase the full version yet and won't for a while.... If i let the trial run out and still have unfinished projects in the program that i don't have saved else where, will i lose them? or will they stay saved until whenever it is that i can actually purchase the program?

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 19, 2013 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2013 9:04 AM

If you leave the projects and events where they are they will remain until you can use them again. Nothing will happen to them.

1 reply

If i have projects on my final cut trial, and the trial ends, will i lose those projects? or will they stay until I actually purchase the full version which could be weeks later?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.