Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I upload again a empty song

Hello, I'm having a problem with an AAC file of my band (not yet released on the store) that got uploaded empty on the first days of iTunes Match.

This AAC is totally empty, and when my devices trie to play it, they stuck on it or just skip to the next track.

Is there a way I can upload it again on iTunes match or just tell Apple to delete it so that I can put it there again?

I'm also worried that when my album will be on the store, someone may have problem downloading that file.

P.S. Is there a email where I can ask this question directly to apple?

Thank you.

L.M.

Posted on May 19, 2013 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2013 11:54 AM

Delete the track from your iTunes library and also delete it from the cloud. Use the "update iTunes Match" command in the Store menu, and after the scan is finished then add the song back to the library.

2 replies

May 19, 2013 12:20 PM in response to Michael Allbritton

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for the reply. I followed the step you told me but, unfortunately, after the upload the situation is the same as before.

My guess is that the entry of the hash of the file is in some way corrupted and the "matching" algorithm fails.

As a proof of this, another member of my band tried to upload the same AAC, and got a corrupted version too.

This is really too bad.

How can I upload again a empty song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.