Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes TVshow "download error" & the resume arrows will not workg

A few shows of a purchused series are stuck in "download error" & the resume arrows will not work + can't delete the stuck waiting shows - any suggestions on how the fix? ( have tried turning IPad off & on to reset - didn't work )

iPad, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 19, 2013 2:06 PM

1 reply

May 21, 2013 9:00 AM in response to LilyK2222

HI Lilyk2222,

I'm sorry you are having some frustrations getting your TV shows to download to your iPad.

Since you have already tried the options offered in HT1725 for your iPad, I would suggest downloading the show to your computer and syncing it to the iPad:

iTunes: How to resume interrupted iTunes Store downloads

If you cannot complete the download on your device, you can finish the download in iTunes on your computer and then sync it to your device. For instructions, see the following articles:

iTunes Store: Where can I download and sync my purchases?

You may also override the download queue and download your purchases using your computer no matter what device was used to make the purchase. For example, you can purchase a movie on an Apple TV and the movie will be added to the Apple TV download queue. However, you may also go to iTunes on your computer, sign in to the iTunes Store, and choose Store > Check for Available Downloads and be able to download the movie using your computer.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

iTunes TVshow "download error" & the resume arrows will not workg

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.