Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My movie rental won't play past a certain spot... Why?

I started a movie rental last night, but did not finish it. Then, today when I went to finish it will not move past the point that I got to last night. It just stops playing, and now I only have two hours to finish it or the rental will expire. How do I make it play past this point? I have tried to rewind a little, but it still will keep stopping at the same place. I also tried fast forwarding it past that point, but it will not let me do that either. Help please! I am trying to play this from my mac, through Itunes.

Posted on May 19, 2013 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 8:17 PM

I figured out the answer! What you need to do is go to iTunes, (I am on the movie's page) and click the down arrow in the top right corner. You should see your movie and to the right of it a spinning arrow. Click that and VOILA your movie is downloading again. The problem was that the movie stopped downloading.

1 reply

My movie rental won't play past a certain spot... Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.