Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to display full-size artwork in v.11.0.3?

I just updated my iTunes to version 11.0.3 and to my great annoyance, there sems to be no option anywhere for displaying full-sized artwork. In many cases I've personally added high-resolution art to mp3s I ripped myself from my own CDs, but I can't find an option anywhere for displaying larger than in that mini-player window, which renders pretty tiny in my 17" MacBook Pro screen. Am I missing something or is iTunes really now limited to that tiny resolution?

Thanks,

FH

MacBook Pro (17-inch), Mac OS X (10.7.4), 64 bit Intel

Posted on May 19, 2013 7:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2013 8:32 PM

No....I just found out the other day. First, whether you have Mac or Windows, you can easily revert to the old miniplayer and maximize your art, up to full screen. For Windows, which I have, you simply hold the Control key and click on the icon in the top of the window. Once you get the art you can expand, or right click it to go to full screen. For Mac, you hit the Command key, plus sign, and icon from what I was told. I only have Windows. So, since Apple doesn't like us to have artwork it seems, first by eliminating Cover Flow, they stick us with this new miniplayer with a very small artwork size option. At least with this new update, we can access the old miniplayer, and thus our expandable artwork. This should work for you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2013 8:32 PM in response to Faux Hulot

No....I just found out the other day. First, whether you have Mac or Windows, you can easily revert to the old miniplayer and maximize your art, up to full screen. For Windows, which I have, you simply hold the Control key and click on the icon in the top of the window. Once you get the art you can expand, or right click it to go to full screen. For Mac, you hit the Command key, plus sign, and icon from what I was told. I only have Windows. So, since Apple doesn't like us to have artwork it seems, first by eliminating Cover Flow, they stick us with this new miniplayer with a very small artwork size option. At least with this new update, we can access the old miniplayer, and thus our expandable artwork. This should work for you.

How to display full-size artwork in v.11.0.3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.