Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie save

I've made a very nice video in iMovie with photos and music. Now I have not the slightest idea of how to make copies of it in Toast. I want to have it play on PCM and Mac computers as well as tv HD players. What's next when the video seems ready to finish?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7), 27", i7, 8 GB Ram..

Posted on May 19, 2013 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2013 10:09 PM

>>> click >>>

http://help.apple.com/imovie/#mov3a9e5615

3 replies

May 19, 2013 10:35 PM in response to Pete Kroner

Pete Kroner wrote:

… never saw this information...

… all Apple-apps (I know) offerr a built-in Help (Menu bar, far right). in the past, these were local files, meanwhile lots of manuals are online (up to date) ...

to create a searchable pdf of the Manual, click on the help-page on the tiny Printer icon, upper right, select in the following dialog Create PDF.-

Apple apps besides have the 'image' of being usuable without studying a handbook - you miss many features by not reading the Manual 😁

.... for usage on an ext Player/TV/Playstation you probably have to re-wrap your iM-export with a free tool .....

iMovie save

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.