Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video Converter app that can convert more than one video at a time?

Hi everyone,

I;m after an app that i can convert my videos with. I want a free app where i can add multiple videos and have them convert one after the other? does anyone know of a free app that i can get?

I know theres smartconverter (free) but you cant add multiple videos and i dont want to pay $10 for pro!

can someone please HELP 🙂 Thanks

iMac

Posted on May 19, 2013 9:58 PM

11 replies

May 20, 2013 3:58 AM in response to Rudegar

Rudegar wrote:

just to make sure everybody knows then

if you convert 2 videos at the same time then it will take twice as long

3 videos 3 times as long and...

Not true... I just encoded 3 1080p videos... 1 at a time and it took 7 minutes to encode all 3 videos. I set Simultaneous to 3, to encode all 3 videos at once... it took 4 minutes to encode all 3 video. Encoding 3 video at once was faster... almost twice as fast.

May 20, 2013 4:56 AM in response to David M Brewer

David M Brewer wrote:

1 at a time and it took 7 minutes to encode all 3 videos. I set Simultaneous to 3, to encode all 3 videos at once... it took 4 minutes to encode all 3 video. Encoding 3 video at once was faster... almost twice as fast.

now we can use math to calculate how many you need encode at once for it to be instantaneous 😉

Video Converter app that can convert more than one video at a time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.