Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased item in store does not show up to download

I preordered music to download. it has cleared my bank, but is not available to download. it shows no record when i log in to my account on itunes.

Windows 8

Posted on May 20, 2013 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2013 9:17 AM

Hi there Poppee1,

You may want take a look at the article below for some more information on iTunes Pre-Orders.

iTunes Store: About Pre-orders

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714

Downloading a pre-ordered item

When a pre-order item becomes available, you will receive an email letting you know your pre-order is available for download.

If you've enabled iTunes to automatically download prepurchased content, then your pre-order content may already be downloaded to your library. If not, simply click the download link provided within your email notification, and your pre-order content will begin to download. Alternatively you can use the "Check for Available Downloads" feature in iTunes on your computer by choosing Store > Check for Available Downloadsto begin downloading your pre-order.

Hope that helps,

Griff W.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2013 9:17 AM in response to Poppee1

Hi there Poppee1,

You may want take a look at the article below for some more information on iTunes Pre-Orders.

iTunes Store: About Pre-orders

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714

Downloading a pre-ordered item

When a pre-order item becomes available, you will receive an email letting you know your pre-order is available for download.

If you've enabled iTunes to automatically download prepurchased content, then your pre-order content may already be downloaded to your library. If not, simply click the download link provided within your email notification, and your pre-order content will begin to download. Alternatively you can use the "Check for Available Downloads" feature in iTunes on your computer by choosing Store > Check for Available Downloadsto begin downloading your pre-order.

Hope that helps,

Griff W.

purchased item in store does not show up to download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.