Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to edit a multi-cam clip but sound gets choppy when i switch angles.

I BELIEVE I MUTED THE SOUND FROM CAM 1 N 2 IN ORDER TO USE THE SOUND COMING FROM MY DIGITAL RECORDER, BUT EVERY TIME I SWITCH CAM ANGLES THE SOUND IS ALSO CHOPPED A BIT. ITS NOT SMOOTH. WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING? ALSO I DONT LIKE HOW IT ABRUPTLY SWITCHES FROM ONE ANGLE TO ANOTHER...JUST WONDER IF THERE IS A WAY TO TRANSITION SMOOTHLY INTO ANOTHER CAM ANGLE AND ALSO NOT AFFECT THE SOUND.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

SO FOR THE BIG LETTERS. I DIDN'T REALIZE UNTIL I FINISHED TYPING THIS.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 20, 2013 10:58 PM

7 replies

May 21, 2013 7:37 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

I believe I selected the correct options to only have audio from one device...but it does kinda sound like its coming from more. I placed the green zigzag icon over the primary sound and the blue camera strip alternating over the video that I wanted. I made some adjustments to the sound by raising the volume and some noise reduction. What really confuses me is that I see two kinda identical multicam editing screens at the top middle area. When I start to edit the right edit screen starts and the left remains dark but I selected the sound to have the same settings as the right edit screen. I'm almost compete with the project but this is just another obstacle I need to get past. The 1st one was with my computer loading things too slow. Which confused me and I would get impatient and start think it was frozen.

I'm trying to edit a multi-cam clip but sound gets choppy when i switch angles.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.