Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have to restart iCloud control panel every time I want to synch

I use Outlook 2010 on a PC and synch to my iPhone and iPad through iCloud. If I make changes to contacts, reminders, etc in Outlook nothing changes on my IOS devices until I close Outlook, switch off iCloud, then switch iCloud on again and restart Outlook. If I make a change on one of my IOS devices it won't synch to Outlook at all, no matter what I do. What do I need to change to make this work?

Thanks

Joanne

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on May 20, 2013 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2013 7:09 AM

Hi Joanne,

If your devices are not updating after you make a change in Outlook, this article may help:

iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Contacts

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3998

Specifically, check out the section "Troubleshooting iCloud Contacts update or setup issues with Microsoft Windows (Microsoft Outlook)" for troubleshooting. You mentioned issues with Reminders and possibly other data types, but the troubleshooting in this article may help with all data types so I would start there.

Cheers!

- Ari

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2013 7:09 AM in response to joannelovesbooks

Hi Joanne,

If your devices are not updating after you make a change in Outlook, this article may help:

iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Contacts

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3998

Specifically, check out the section "Troubleshooting iCloud Contacts update or setup issues with Microsoft Windows (Microsoft Outlook)" for troubleshooting. You mentioned issues with Reminders and possibly other data types, but the troubleshooting in this article may help with all data types so I would start there.

Cheers!

- Ari

I have to restart iCloud control panel every time I want to synch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.