Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer my iTunes playlists from my iPod Shuffle to my new computer?

My computer recently crashed and the only music I was able to recover was the stuff I purchased through iTunes. I had a ton of other music from which I took off of my cd's and such. My iPod shuffle has ALL of my music and playlists on it still. Is there a way to put it all back into my iTunes library? My iPhone also had ALL of my music/playlists on it so I subscribed to iTunes Match thinking that I could transfer it that way but what happened is it deleted all the music on my phone except the stuff I purchased, which was very frustrating. So, my iPod shuffle is my last device with all of my music on it and I'm scared to plug it in to my computer for fear of losing everything. Please help!! Is there a way to get my music back into my iTunes library??

Posted on May 21, 2013 7:16 AM

3 replies

May 23, 2013 8:39 AM in response to shenderson.lcpc

Morning shenderson.lcp,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

iTunes is only able to transfer media you purchased through the iTunes Store back to your iTunes Library.

For more information on this, take a look at this article:

iTunes: Transferring media from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iPod

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1209

User uploaded file

Hope this helps,

Mario

How do I transfer my iTunes playlists from my iPod Shuffle to my new computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.