Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocking of the messages?

Hello all, I have unusual trouble.

Some of my incoming messages are blocking.

I mean some my partner send a messages to me and I haven't them in the iCloud mailbox.

But if these messages have sent into another mailbox (not iCloud) then everything is OK.

But when I trying to forward those messages on to iCloud then they 'lose' again.

I have checked all possible filters etc. in iCloud and found nothing could reject these messages.

Question: do iCloud have some 'hidden' spam-settings?

Posted on May 22, 2013 3:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2013 3:46 AM

There have been complaints of iCloud producing false positives in its spam filter. Are these messages being transferred to your Junk folder or simply not arriving at all? If the latter there's little you can do except contact Support.

To contact iCloud Support: if you currently happen to have AppleCare, either because you recently bought Apple hardware or have paid to extend the inititial period, you can contact them here:

http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/contact/

You will need the serial number of the covered hardware.

If you are not covered by AppleCare, then - in common with other free email services - there is no free support and you may be asked to pay a fee.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2013 3:46 AM in response to Michael_NB

There have been complaints of iCloud producing false positives in its spam filter. Are these messages being transferred to your Junk folder or simply not arriving at all? If the latter there's little you can do except contact Support.

To contact iCloud Support: if you currently happen to have AppleCare, either because you recently bought Apple hardware or have paid to extend the inititial period, you can contact them here:

http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/contact/

You will need the serial number of the covered hardware.

If you are not covered by AppleCare, then - in common with other free email services - there is no free support and you may be asked to pay a fee.

Jun 4, 2013 3:50 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Thank you for advice.

I have contacts with the iCloud support and they drilled this situation during last week.

Situation seem unusual.

1. It's not a spam filter.

2. My messages really lost. I mean messages from exact address and they are not filtered as spam only lost. Lucky me, I have parallel mailbox so it would be possible to demonstrate.

3. iCloud support team fixed this bug and now I recieve e-mails from exact address.

4. What was wrong? If it possible from one adress then it would be possible from another addresses too?

I haven't answers for my questions and still await when iCloud support team an explanations.

All this situation seem very strange. Any ideas?

Jun 4, 2013 4:01 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Well it's obvious the technical problem: so complicated technic could deliver a tonns of problems.

But I'm interest about regularity. Is this a single problem 'by chance' or this is a sort of 'periodic' problem?

My worries seem resonable: will I lose another messages from another addresses further more?

Because if so then I must establish another mail system different from iCloud. True or not?

Blocking of the messages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.