Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why Won't ICloud let me upload ANY files to Iwork section?

Ok so like many others, When I try to upload a file to Icloud (A pages File) I ALWAYS get an error "There was a problem uploading a doument. Please try again." No matter how many times I try, I get this error. What also ***** is it won't give me the cog in the upper right hand corner with the options to upload. My only choice is to drag and drop, which gives me the error. I created this account on an IOS5 Device (My friends, because I don't have one, I have a mac but can't enable the ICloud specifically on this mac). I do not plan to use ICloud to transfer between IOS devices and computer, only between computer and computer and store all my misc. pages files there. However, I should still be able to upload my IWord 09' documents, presentations, ect. When I go to the Iwork page, it encourages me to buy the programs, even though I already have them. Please can anyone tell me how to get it to upload my pages and keynote files?

ICloud-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.5), Doesn't work on Pc either.

Posted on May 22, 2013 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2013 11:06 AM

Just to be sure, you have the Pages app on your devices? You need it regardless of whether you plan to use it or not.

3 replies

May 23, 2013 6:52 AM in response to pvonk

I have it on my mac, but the one that doesn't let me setup icloud on it. So basically I need to enable the icloud on a computer or device that has pages, then it will let me upload pages anywhere? (thats kind of bull but I guess if it works). The only problem is my mac that is 10.7.5 is a laptop I'm provided with and for some reason the administrators decided to block the use of Icloud on it (The system prefrences not the website). So I guess until I can get my account on a device with Pages or something, Im out of luck. Thanks for you help. You are the only person who actually has ever provided a straightforward answer/support rather than just having teh subject changed like in most discussions.

Why Won't ICloud let me upload ANY files to Iwork section?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.