Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do Not Disturb mode - Prob with favorite calls coming through

While in Do Not Disturb mode, with the setting on for "allow calls from favorites", my iPhone (4s, ios 6) does not allow calls from favorites to ring. Anyone else have this problem and solve it? Thx.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on May 23, 2013 9:08 AM

4 replies

Jun 1, 2013 4:51 AM in response to ckuan

With iPhone 5 I'm having a similar problem: with DND on and while locked it allows calls from favourites just as it should EXCEPT from my girlfriends number! I've checked everything and got all her data set to favourites, still for some reason calls from here with DND on and phone locked are still rejected while the phone is set to allow favourites through and does so from all the others except her. Any idea please?

Jun 1, 2013 6:59 AM in response to Kenrizzo78

Maybe...you really don't want to talk to her....😁

Kidding aside, make sure you have only ONE contact listing for her and that her number is entered correctly on the contact. Designate that one as the favorite. If that doesn't work, delete her contact and create a new one for her.

Also try doing a reset of the phone: hold down the home button and lock/power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.

Do Not Disturb mode - Prob with favorite calls coming through

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.