Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer iPhoto album from Mac to iPhone?

Hi all,

I hadn't done this in a while and now that I have Mountain Lion (10.8.3) I can't find the solution as before.

Really simple:

I built a modest photo album in iPhoto and now I want to upload it to my iPhone. Before, you were able to select 'sync' and it would do it, but that's not an option, or at least I don't see it. How can I upload a completed album to my iPhone?

Better yet, how can you upload a video from iPhoto on the Mac to the iPhone? You can't 'share' it with PhotoStream because it won't accept video.

Thanks much,

SHM

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), 2.13/4G, iCloud, iWork '09

Posted on May 23, 2013 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2013 11:16 AM

Open iTunes with the iPhone connected. Go the Photos section for your iPhone and check the Sync Photos from checkbox and clik on Selected Albums radio button.

User uploaded file

Then select the album you want to sync to your iPhone.

OT

2 replies

How to transfer iPhoto album from Mac to iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.