1 Reply Latest reply: May 23, 2013 3:13 PM by Klaus1
jack mcmanus Level 1 Level 1

I remember seeing a notation that you can print multiple photos on 1 sheet. Normally called Composite. I saw it on Apple help as n-up (3-up) etc. Can't find the page. Would appreciate any

IMAC, Mac OS X (10.3.x)
Solved by Klaus1 on May 23, 2013 3:13 PM Solved

You can do this in iPhoto.


You may find this useful: