Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It tells me to come here when I enter my billing info .... I made a purchase that was not paid for and I'm trying to pay for it now and it won't let me ....

I made a purchase that for some reason wasn't paid for ..... I am now trying to pay for it and it won't let me it tells me to come here... Help please cause I can't download anything until I pay for the app.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on May 23, 2013 8:49 PM

1 reply

May 23, 2013 8:52 PM in response to BigTom956

It didn't tell you to come here.....This is the Apple Support Community Website, and is a user to user forum. It told you to contact iTunes Support:

https://expresslane.apple.com/Issues.action

Fill out the options as best as you can, you will have a chance to put in a description. Complete the form, submit it, and you should hear back from iTunes Support via email within then next 24 hours or so.

Cheers,

GB

It tells me to come here when I enter my billing info .... I made a purchase that was not paid for and I'm trying to pay for it now and it won't let me ....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.