Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some Nights by Fun. still has a swear word in it even though I bought the non-explicit version?

My son bought Some Nights by Fun., the non explicit now 83 version, but it still has one swear word in it that shouldn't be there. Any answers as to why this happened?

iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 24, 2013 12:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2013 2:39 AM

Any answers as to why this happened?

Unless the developer of the app happens to read your post, what answer do you expect? Report it to iTunes support.

3 replies

May 24, 2013 8:16 AM in response to Cheeseypuff123

iTunes Store staff members do not participate in these forums, and even if they did they would not know why a non-explicit version stil has objectionable content. All they could tell you is that it's the record company that provides the track, and every company, and sometimes different people within a different company, has a different idea as to what "explicit" means, and so such content can vary. Or they may have just missed that word during the editing process.

As tonefox said, report it to the iTunes Store.

Regards.

Some Nights by Fun. still has a swear word in it even though I bought the non-explicit version?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.