Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I broke my phone from tmobile and i am planning on buying the iphone 5 froms craigslist and keeping it in my current plan would i have to buy a tmoblie iPhone?

help

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 24, 2013 11:50 AM

2 replies

May 24, 2013 12:24 PM in response to Mag32202

Broke how?

Apple offers an out of warranty or not covered under the warranty "repair" price that pays for an exchange at a significantly reduced price off the full retail sales price. I believe the cost for an iPhone 5 is $249. The only exception is catostrophic damage - the iPhone being in multiple pieces.

Let the buyer beware big time purchasing anything on Craigslist.

Via Craigslist you would need an iPhone sold as carrier locked with T-Mobile or an iPhone sold as unlocked when new or one that has been officially unlocked by the carrier the iPhone was sold as carrier locked with when new.

I broke my phone from tmobile and i am planning on buying the iphone 5 froms craigslist and keeping it in my current plan would i have to buy a tmoblie iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.