Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my system cant open some websites that it used to open before i ran the software update

I had the OS X v10.8.3 update pop up and i ran the update. Before then, i had access to all the websites but now i ralised some websites cant open e.g my twitter login on this mac doesnt get to log me in, cant open asos website, the most annoying aspect is that i'm actually developing my website via wix.com but evresince i ran the software update, the editor page of the website via wix just never loads. Initially i thought it was my browser,home network, then i went to the office and tried opening the wix editor html5 on the imac, running on OS X v10.7. and it was same experience. I went further to try opening the wix editor html5 on another desktop in the office windows 7 and it opened. only then did i come to a conclusion that it must be the operating system that is the cause of this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT...

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari

Posted on May 24, 2013 11:51 AM

1 reply

my system cant open some websites that it used to open before i ran the software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.