Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an apple iphone 3 gs and i am on straight talk. i cant send picture messages to anyone except other iphone users

i have an apple iphone 3 gs and i am on straight talk. i cant send picture messages to anyone except other iphone users. Does anyone else have this problem?

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 24, 2013 6:32 PM

4 replies

May 24, 2013 8:29 PM in response to amy_lou

I have talked to straight talk and they try to say that my apn needs changed. We change that but it still don't work so they try to say it is locked but it isn't . I got it used from AT&T customer who upgraded but contract was done! I am open to all suggestions cause I want to be able to get pics of my grandbabies

May 26, 2013 5:05 PM in response to MAButler

MAButler wrote:

I have talked to straight talk and they try to say that my apn needs changed. We change that but it still don't work so they try to say it is locked but it isn't . I got it used from AT&T customer who upgraded but contract was done! I am open to all suggestions cause I want to be able to get pics of my grandbabies

It doesn't matter if the contract was done; the phone is locked to AT&T. You must get the original owner to request that AT&T unlock the phone.

i have an apple iphone 3 gs and i am on straight talk. i cant send picture messages to anyone except other iphone users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.