Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes could not backup iPhone because an error occurred

Its been posted, I've done what many others have suggested, its impossible. Apple you know its a problem but you couldn't fix it either, look at this page of yours http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2529 , it doesn't even shows the error we are getting, and its been a long while since this error came flooding in the forum.

I do not have a single backup since few months ago I bought this phone, and now I'm about to face complete annhilation to all my VERY IMPORTANT work contacts and messages? That is the ****** thing isn't it? Backuping the whole phone and if something fails, the whole **** falls. Why these products does not come with a fail safe feature? Like extracting at the very least, contacts and some important stuffs?

I couldn't stress how much I'm willing to move to competitor brand yet, only to keep getting setbacks from apple products, still hanging on since 2 years ago. And what are even these Apple Support Communities for? If anyone not getting a solution, no apple staff will even give a reply at all. It seems the only way to make the phone right again is to restore to factory settings like everyone else did and falls short of trust in apple products.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 25, 2013 2:51 AM

There are no replies.

Itunes could not backup iPhone because an error occurred

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.