Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which color iPod Touch 5g should I get?

I extremely love the blue iPod touch 5g. Once i get one, when i put cases on it that have the logo hole, the blue will show through. If i have a case that black and pink, do i want blue showing? So, these are my top 3 color choices, BLUE SILVER PINK, which one should i get?

Blue because it's my favorite color, nice bright color to it, and its fun looking.

Silver because when there's a logo hole in a case, it would be like my silver backed iPod Touch 4g, i have now (no color, so it's easier to find cases that don't have to match the color).

Pink because it just might match with more cases, but I don't extremely love the color, because of its orange-pinkish color.

Thanks!!

iPod touch, iPod Touch 5g color?

Posted on May 25, 2013 6:42 AM

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.