Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I'm trying to make my movie in black and white but i have a greenscreen, so then the greenscreen turns gray, so its not green anymore so it doesn't work. Any way to make the actual greenscreen stay green?

Help Please

iMovie '11, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on May 25, 2013 8:37 AM

2 replies

May 29, 2013 7:28 AM in response to KaraTerese1

I would edit in color using the green screen as needed. When you are done I'm not sure if it will let you apply filters to goto black and white without messing up the green screen stuff so if it doesn't, export the full resolution color movie and then start a new project and import your final edited full resolution movie and then convert to black and white.

Kind of a roundabout way but I don't see any reason why that will not work for you.

Hi, I'm trying to make my movie in black and white but i have a greenscreen, so then the greenscreen turns gray, so its not green anymore so it doesn't work. Any way to make the actual greenscreen stay green?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.