Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've just purchased a HD movie (m4v) from iTunes (downloaded to my laptop [Windows]) which I want to burn to a DVD to watch via my Bluray DVD player connected to my TV. Can anyone help me this matter? I'm a fairly new iTunes shopper.

I've just purchased a HD movie (m4v) from iTunes (downloaded to my laptop [Windows]) which I want to burn to a DVD to watch via my Bluray DVD player connected to my TV. Can anyone help me this matter? I'm a fairly new iTunes shopper.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2, Telstra G3/G4

Posted on May 26, 2013 4:23 AM

1 reply

May 28, 2013 7:26 AM in response to MartyWRX

Hi MartyWRX,

I believe the following article may address your question:

iTunes: Frequently asked questions about viewing and syncing videos

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2729

Can I burn iTunes Store Videos to DVD?

You can save your iTunes Store movies to data DVDs for backup purposes (if you have a supported DVD burner), but these DVDs will not play in a DVD player.

Regards,

- Brenden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.