Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Code has been redeemed but the movie is not downloading?

I am trying to download my digital copy of Django Unchained. When iTunes prompted me to I entered in the authorization code. It then informed me that the code had been successfully redeemed. Despite this, the movie has not downloaded, nor is it in the process of downloading. When I tried to reenter the information it said that code has already been redeemed, so nothing further happened. What do I need to do to solve this problem?

itunes-OTHER, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on May 26, 2013 10:58 AM

1 reply

May 28, 2013 8:29 AM in response to heathad

Hello heathad,

I am sure you are eager to watch Django Unchained, and I would be concerned too if I didn't see it downloading after entering the authorization code. It sounds like you have already associated it with your account since you are being told that the code has already been redeemed. I found an article with steps to download past purchases from iTunes:

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2519

Follow the steps listed under the respective device that you are trying to get the movie downloaded to. Happy watching!

All the best,

Sheila M.

Code has been redeemed but the movie is not downloading?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.