Currently Being ModeratedMay 27, 2013 12:49 AM (in response to MinjiK)
Wifi problems seem to crop up a lot on here and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a 'one fix' solution.
However, sometimes any one of the following can help although, unfortunately, not always - in no particular order:
- Check wifi security - if it's WEP change it to WPA or WPA2 (preferably, as it's more secure)
- Change the wifi channel on the router
- Create a new Network Location: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5289
- Reboot the router
Also take a look at this link and the links within the article for other ideas. They mainly reference Lion, but still seem to be relevant to Mountain Lion:
...and this link:
Currently Being ModeratedMay 29, 2013 8:28 AM (in response to Paul_31)
Thanks for the help! I ended up taking it to the genius bar again, and they replaced some hardware (a wire connecting to my wifi card or something like that?)
For now, it seems resolved. Hopefully it doesn't have the same issue again! Thanks!
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points