Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11.0.3

Since the update to 11.0.3 a whole bunch of my music playlists are now in the audiobook tab even though they are not audiobooks at all. This in tun messed up my iPhone when I synched and took all the music off of the phone. Has this happed to others? Easy fix?

Thx

Posted on May 27, 2013 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2013 8:32 AM

I'm a bit confused by your description of the problem, but you could try selecting the tracks that appear incorrectly, then choose "get info" (by right-clicking, or from the "File" menu). Switch to the "options" tab, and change "Audiobook" to "Music".

If the "audiobook" to "music" option is grayed out, you need to turn off "iTunes Match" (in the "Store" menu), then turn it back on after you're done changing the track options.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2013 8:32 AM in response to nycnftm

I'm a bit confused by your description of the problem, but you could try selecting the tracks that appear incorrectly, then choose "get info" (by right-clicking, or from the "File" menu). Switch to the "options" tab, and change "Audiobook" to "Music".

If the "audiobook" to "music" option is grayed out, you need to turn off "iTunes Match" (in the "Store" menu), then turn it back on after you're done changing the track options.

iTunes 11.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.