Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deselect all

One problem has turned into to. I'm sure they are easy to fix but can't figure it out!

I was trying to select an entire clip to drag to a new project. Last time I wanted an entire hour long event I had to drag the yellow line down and down and down forever before being able to drag the entire event to the project. So this time I tried "select all". But this selected ALL of the events and made all of the events highlighted in bright blue. That is not what I wanted and now I am unable to deselect them all. Just clicking on one of them does not deselect the rest of them. How do I unselect them all? And then after I have just one event selected, how do I quickly select the entire event clip to drag it to the project instead of having to drag the yellow highlight bar through the entire clip. Thanks much...

James

Posted on May 27, 2013 8:03 AM

2 replies

deselect all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.