Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I bounce as WAVs and MONO?

How can I bounce each of my tracks in Logic as WAVs and in Mono? I need a step by step guide.

Posted on May 28, 2013 9:10 AM

7 replies

Dec 3, 2013 10:33 AM in response to kcstudio

All great info, and thanks guys. I was having the same dilemma,

I am using L9, and recordign a microphone for voice overs. My client kept telling me they wanted mono .wav files. When I create a mono track and slect the stereo output, and click the stereo/mono symbol next to bounce so it's one circel and not two, it was still giving me stereo files. When I bounce an mp3 the same way, the dialog box where you can name your bounce, also lets you choose mono or stereo mp3's.

But the dialog box for a .wav or .aif bounce does NOT give you the option to choose stereo or mono. So, I was always getting stereo files.

Now I tried switching my track output to a bus and, when tellling the bus to go either to a mono output L or R, or the same stereo output, I get mono files - two of them. And each file is half the volume of the original or stereo bounces. How do we get a full volume output in mono?

How do I bounce as WAVs and MONO?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.