Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On al videos I get a message window that says Adobe Flash Player Local Storage. s.ytimg.com is requesting permission to store info on your computer. Requested: up to 10 KB. Currently used: 0 KB. Allow or Deny. When I click on deny it does not go away.

On all videos (youtube, videos on news sites) I get a message window that says...

"Adobe Flash Player

Local Storage

s.ytimg.com is requesting permission to store info on your computer.

Requested: up to 10 KB. Currently used: 0 KB.

Allow or Deny.

When I click on deny it does not go away. I am not able to view the video, change the volume, pause it, etc. Does anybody else have this problem? I have found a few forums that address this problem but none with any solution. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Flash Player. Thanks very much! Any help would be appreciated very much!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 28, 2013 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2013 12:52 PM

In my expereince, if you click Deny enough times, it'll eventually take the hint. Of course, you'll have missed a good portion of the video.

You can click Allow (and there may be two or three more associated wih a given video). You can then manage these things from the Flash Player preference pane, selecting Local Storage Settings by Site.

I'm using Safari 5.1.7, OS 10.7.5, Flash Player 11.7.700.203

Good luck

srb

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2013 12:52 PM in response to DanaKau

In my expereince, if you click Deny enough times, it'll eventually take the hint. Of course, you'll have missed a good portion of the video.

You can click Allow (and there may be two or three more associated wih a given video). You can then manage these things from the Flash Player preference pane, selecting Local Storage Settings by Site.

I'm using Safari 5.1.7, OS 10.7.5, Flash Player 11.7.700.203

Good luck

srb

On al videos I get a message window that says Adobe Flash Player Local Storage. s.ytimg.com is requesting permission to store info on your computer. Requested: up to 10 KB. Currently used: 0 KB. Allow or Deny. When I click on deny it does not go away.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.