Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there an iTunes U course manager api?

I have been searching and have not found a definitive answer on this. What I have found is a web services API (even a java api for web services which is great). But I do not think this is what I am looking for. I am wondering if there is an API that will perform the functions that are done in the course manager. That is an API to create/edit the course, outline, pages, posts, upload materials, etc. Or to put it another way, is there an API just for the instructors to use to edit their courses. From what I have found iTunes U Web Services API is just for the university's administrator who manages the main iTunes U page for the university. Unless I have totally missed something. Thanks for any help.

Posted on May 28, 2013 12:10 PM

1 reply

Is there an iTunes U course manager api?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.