Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 6.1.3 Setback: Battery Duration

Ever since I updated to iOS 6.1.3, I have experienced a setback in my iOS hardware: My iPod's battery has been going downfall. My battery's duration used to go a few hours, but since the iOS 6.1.3 upgrade, my battery is only able to last for 30 minutes, then it tells me that I have 20% remaining.

Is there anything I could try? Should I wait until the iOS 6.2 update is released (if there is one)?

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3, 32 GB

Posted on May 28, 2013 3:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2013 3:47 PM

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: How to back up

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2013 3:47 PM in response to CodyP2000

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: How to back up

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

iOS 6.1.3 Setback: Battery Duration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.