Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my new movie purchases do not show the album artwork!!

Hi,

over the post few months all my new movie purhcases do NOT show the album artwork... this is getting to the point where i am now NOT PURCHASING movies from iTunes!!

my setup = macmini with itunes which is connected via LAN to NetGear NAS where all my music, movies, photos and files are kept. All devices are running the latest software.

is there or does anybody know of how to fix this issue

AppleTV 2, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on May 29, 2013 3:20 AM

1 reply

May 31, 2013 9:20 AM in response to lawrencefrombishops stortford

Hello there Lawrence,

There is an option to download album artwork in iTunes that will also work for Movies. Right click, or Control+Click the Movie with missing artwork, and choose Get Album Artwork. That should download the Artwork for it.

Also in the iTunes preferences you can enable a setting to Automatically download Missing Artwork:

Check that iTunes has been configured to use this feature. You can enable this feature in iTunes Preferences:

1. Open iTunes Preferences
    Mac: Choose iTunes > Preferences.
    Windows: Choose Edit > Preferences.
  2. Click Store.
  3. Select the "Automatically download missing album artwork" checkbox.

From iTunes: Album art may not download properly found here http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1815?locale=it_IT.

All the best,

Sterling

All my new movie purchases do not show the album artwork!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.