Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 3s is connected to find my device app and icloud acoount and it is connected to internet by 3G or wifi but when i use find my iphone it seems always offline and sometimes when i use the app from other device the battery level shows normally

I can't locate it at all

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on May 29, 2013 6:41 AM

1 reply

May 31, 2013 9:27 AM in response to Betta123

Morning Betta123,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at this article:

iCloud: Troubleshooting Find My iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4006

"No location available," "Offline," or "Location Services Off" alerts
This can occur if:

• The date on your device is incorrect. This can be set in Settings > General > Date & Time.
  • Your iOS device is currently off or not connected to a data network (Edge, 3 or 4G, or Wi-Fi). Wait a few minutes and try again.
  • Your iPad (Wi-Fi only), iPod Touch, or Mac is currently off or not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
  • Location Services is not enabled on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch in Settings or on your Mac in Date & Time preferences. Learn more about Location Services on your Mac with OS X Lion or OS X Mountain Lion.
  • You are located in a country where Apple does not offer this feature. This feature may not be available in all countries due to technical limitations or local law.

Best of luck,

Mario

My iphone 3s is connected to find my device app and icloud acoount and it is connected to internet by 3G or wifi but when i use find my iphone it seems always offline and sometimes when i use the app from other device the battery level shows normally

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.