Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export EXIF Info to Printer or PDF?

How do I export EXIF info to a Printer or a PDF? Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion, 24 inch, Early 2009

Posted on May 29, 2013 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2013 8:41 AM

You can print your photos with with Metadata annotations and print to pdf, select to add the "EXIF Info" Metadata view. For example, printing a contact sheet with EXIF:

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

P.S. Or if you like to try it, I posted an Automator workflow with an Apple script, that will create a textfile with metadata for selected Aperture images. Feel free to modify it and adapt it to your needs:

http://dreschler-fischer.de/FAQ/Scripts_Services/Entries/2012/2/8_Write_EXIF_Inf o_to_a_File.html

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2013 8:41 AM in response to NN2RL

You can print your photos with with Metadata annotations and print to pdf, select to add the "EXIF Info" Metadata view. For example, printing a contact sheet with EXIF:

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

P.S. Or if you like to try it, I posted an Automator workflow with an Apple script, that will create a textfile with metadata for selected Aperture images. Feel free to modify it and adapt it to your needs:

http://dreschler-fischer.de/FAQ/Scripts_Services/Entries/2012/2/8_Write_EXIF_Inf o_to_a_File.html

May 29, 2013 11:21 AM in response to NN2RL

No problem, Robb 🙂

When you download the fiile, it will be a compressed file, PrintFullImageInfo.workflow.zip

• Double click this file to uncompress it.
  • Double click the uncompressed PrintFullImageInfo.workflow to launch Automator. It will ask you, if you want to install the script, but better open it with Automator to see the contents- don't trust me! - and if you are satisfied, that it is harmless, select "Install".

User uploaded file

The script should be installed in /Library/Services - the folder "Library" on your Macintosh HD, subfolder "Services".

To use it,

• quit and relaunch Aperture;
  • select an image in the Browser,
  • Go to the menu Aperture > Services > PrintFullImageInfo
    and select a file to save the results.

If the Automator Workflow should look empty, when you open it - like this

User uploaded file

then grab the upper border of the log window and pull it down to reveal the AppleScript.

Export EXIF Info to Printer or PDF?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.