Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some songs I bought from the iTunes store, don't play out anymore.

For some obscure reason, they don't play out fully (some stop at the last 20 seconds but some even stop in the middle of the song). There is no error notice, they just stop dead in their tracks as if they're finished and the next song begins.

I didn't tamper with the options where you can set the length (beginning/ending) of a song. They should normally play out till the very end. I bought a full song I would expect, I mean they've played full out before. What is iTunes doing? I just want to listen to the whole song.

I've had this before with other iTunes store songs, but they magically went back to playing till the end again although it did take a while (like a year or 2 years, what's up with that?).

This hasn't occurred yet with songs that I didn't buy at the iTunes store.

If somebody could help me, that would fantastic because I don't find this very amusing. 😟

Thanks in advance,

Kim

Windows 7, iTunes

Posted on May 29, 2013 12:35 PM

1 reply

Some songs I bought from the iTunes store, don't play out anymore.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.