Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 screen has white lines running down?

Okay, so I have never really dropped my iPhone 5 but it did sometimes get liquids spilled on it, but it was a small amount. I was on my twitter app and all of a sudden the screen has white lines running down it and it was unresponsive. Plus, the battery dies very quickly now. I got my iPhone 5 around December and I never had a problem with it. I've read some forums about this (people with the same problem as me) and people have said that they have brought their iPhone to the apple store and the restore was unsuccessful and they had to replace it. Can someone tell me what is wrong with my iPhone and exactly how this could have happened? Please tell me what I can do, should I still bring it to the apple store and see if they could restore it or do something to fix it? Cause I don't want to lose all my photos on it. If I replace it can I still somehow retrieve my photos on the other iPhone 5? But if I do replace it do I have to go to the apple store or wait the seven days, because my mother says I have the warranty that if anything happens to my iPhone 5 then they would replace, so would I just go to Verizon or go to the apple store to get the replacement? Thank you.

iPhone 5

Posted on May 29, 2013 8:40 PM

1 reply

iPhone 5 screen has white lines running down?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.