Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi stopped working just after i upgrade ios 6.1.2 to 6.1.3

Wifi stopped working since i upgrade ios 6.1.2 to 6.1.3. It's displaying wifi is connected but not receving data packet

I searched to fix this problem and found many suggestion but no luck.

Could you please help me to fix this problem.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 29, 2013 10:59 PM

1 reply

Jun 1, 2013 9:50 AM in response to Gunjan R

Hi Gunjan,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you've already tried a few troubleshooting steps, but these links may offer some additional tips:

iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1398

• If you are using a public or commercial network that requires a login or subscription, see this article for more information.
  • Verify that you are selecting the correct network if you are in a location with multiple Wi-Fi networks.
  • Verify that the Wi-Fi network settings are correct. You can view and configure Wi-Fi settings using the following steps:
    • Tap Settings > Wi-Fi.
    • Locate the Wi-Fi network you are currently using and tap User uploaded file.
  • If you've verified that your settings are correct and the issue persists, try the following:
    • Tap "Forget this Network" to reset settings for this Wi-Fi network, including the password. Then try connecting to the network again.
      Note: This can be useful if you identify a network issue and want to prevent the device from automatically using this network in the future.
    • Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Note: This will reset all network settings, including passwords, VPN, and APN settings.

Note: If the Wi-Fi network uses MAC address filtering, you will need to add the MAC address to the access list for the Wi-Fi router. The MAC address for your device is listed as the Wi-Fi address in Settings > General > About.

If this issue persists with multiple wireless networks, see our general iPhone Troubleshooting Assistant for more steps you can try:

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/assistant/phone/

Best,

Jeremy

Wifi stopped working just after i upgrade ios 6.1.2 to 6.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.