Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfering Data to WD My Book Live

I recently received a WD external harddrive which I believe is compatible with Mac. I am trying to copy video (a Mad Men series) onto the drive and its working, however when I play back the videos they appear jittery and slightly out of focus. The same has happened to my pictures. When I try to transfer pictures from WD to my laptop they appear blurry but look fine on the harddrive. When I tried to print them from the harddrive they came out blurry too? What is going on with my media? The external harddrive is useless unless my products come back to me in the same quality as when I tried to put them on there. I am thinking of whiping it and starting all over again but I dont want the same result, so I must be doing something wrong. My MacBook is running on OS Leapord. Please help! Thank you!!

MacBook

Posted on May 30, 2013 1:49 AM

3 replies

Transfering Data to WD My Book Live

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.