Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I export my iPod Touch calendar information to another calendar program

I have been using my iPod Touch for a couple of years and been happy with it, except for the calendar situation. I have a PC and settled on using Yahoo calendar for syncing with my iPod calendar and it worked okay, but not great. Now it seems to be messed up. All of the events are on my iPod, but most of them are not displaying on my Yahoo calendar. So I can't use Yahoo calendar to export my events to save them. I do a back up with iTunes every day, so my iPod calendar is backed up, but can I get at it so I can sync it with something else? I'm thinking of going to Outlook, since Apple at least seems to want to support that. I wasn't happy with syncing with Google calendar so I'm not interested in that. Any suggestions for how to get the information out of my iPod Touch so I can sync it with Outlook? or something else?

iPod touch, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on May 30, 2013 1:16 PM

3 replies

Jun 1, 2013 3:45 PM in response to janeway1980

Hi janeway1980,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities!

See this article for detailed information on how to sync your iPod Touch calendar with other apps, including Outlook:

iOS: How to transfer or sync content to your computer

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1296

You can sync calendars with:

• Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office 2010 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7)
  • iCal (Mac OS X)
  • Microsoft Entourage 2004, Microsoft Entourage 2008
    Note: If using Microsoft Entourage, use Microsoft Entourage 2008 12.1.2 or later if syncing with Mac OS X v10.6 or later. If you would like to sync data on your Mac with Entourage, enable syncing between Entourage and Address Book.
  • Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
    Note: If using Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac to sync calendars you must update to Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac Service Pack 1 or later.

Notes:

• When syncing calendars, you can sync all calendars or sync specific calendars.
  • You can limit the data that is synced to only events that have occurred in the last 30 days. The option can be changed to any number of days.

Best,

Jeremy

Can I export my iPod Touch calendar information to another calendar program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.