894 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2013 2:30 AM by lllaass
Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities!
See this article for detailed information on how to sync your iPod Touch calendar with other apps, including Outlook:
You can sync calendars with:
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office 2010 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7)
- iCal (Mac OS X)
- Microsoft Entourage 2004, Microsoft Entourage 2008
Note: If using Microsoft Entourage, use Microsoft Entourage 2008 12.1.2 or later if syncing with Mac OS X v10.6 or later. If you would like to sync data on your Mac with Entourage, enable syncing between Entourage and Address Book.
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
Note: If using Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac to sync calendars you must update to Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac Service Pack 1 or later.
- When syncing calendars, you can sync all calendars or sync specific calendars.
- You can limit the data that is synced to only events that have occurred in the last 30 days. The option can be changed to any number of days.