Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have just installed the latest ios update on to my iPad. I can no longer join my wifi network. I had been able to join before I installed this update. I have followed all the trouble-shooting instructions but nothing is working. I am not happy. Help pls

I have just installed the latest ios update on to my iPad. I can no longer join my wifi network. I had been able to join before I installed this update. I have followed all the trouble-shooting instructions but nothing is working. I am not happy. Help pls anyone?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 31, 2013 2:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2013 2:25 AM

1. Turn off router for 30 seconds and on again

2. Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings

3. Reset your iPad. Hold the Sleep and Home button down until you see the Apple Logo

1 reply

I have just installed the latest ios update on to my iPad. I can no longer join my wifi network. I had been able to join before I installed this update. I have followed all the trouble-shooting instructions but nothing is working. I am not happy. Help pls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.