HT1304: Adding, browsing, and watching videos in iTunesLearn about Adding, browsing, and watching videos in iTunes
Currently Being ModeratedJun 2, 2013 9:12 AM (in response to halfoklahoman)
I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the playback of your TV show:
Is your playback issue only with this purchase? If so, try redownloading it.
- To download previous purchases on a computer, your computer must be authorized for the Apple ID that was used for the original purchase. For more information about iTunes Store authorization and deauthorization see,this article.
- Books you purchase on your computer may be downloaded to your iOS device as well as your computer, but you may only read them on your iOS device. If you have auto-download turned on for your iOS device, books you purchase on your computer will download to your iOS device as well as your computer, but you may only read them on your iOS device.
- If they are offered for purchase in 1080p, you can download previously purchased 720p HD TV shows and movies in 1080p. Learn more about downloading in 1080p.
- Previous purchases may be unavailable if they have been refunded or are no longer on the iTunes Store. Downloading previously purchased movies and TV shows requires iTunes 10.6 or later.
- It is recommended that you always back up your iTunes library in the event that a purchased item is no longer available on the iTunes Store. For more information about backing up your library, see this article.
If you are still having issues with this purchase, follow the instructions below:
To report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBookstore purchase, follow these steps:
- Find the email receipt for your purchase.
- Click Report a Problem under the app that is having the issue.
- When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the item, then click Report a Problem.
- Click Report a Problem next to the item you are having an issue with.
- From the Choose Problem dropdown menu, choose the appropriate issue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and—if prompted—type a description of the problem into the text field.
- Click Submit to have your issue reviewed.
I hope this information helps ....
Have a great day!