Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I added a prepaid credit card to my account and I can't remove it I don't see the option none to my payment methods! How do I remove this card ?

Hello peeps!

Heres my problem, I was having an account without a payment method. I added two days ago a prepaid credit card And now I don't have any money left on it. I want to remove the payment method to put this as ''none''. Can you help me please ! I went on my account settings and the little none does not apear ! HELP !

Thankx 🙂

MacBook Pro, Mac OSX Lion

Posted on May 31, 2013 5:56 AM

4 replies

Apr 11, 2015 7:38 AM in response to azpfzey

Part of the validation for cards is that they are registered to the same name and address as on your iTunes account, prepaid cards tend not to be so won't be accepted.

What you owe isn't shown on the payment details screen of your account ? If iTunes gift cards are available in your country then you should be able to redeem them onto you account so that you can your debt, after which you should get the 'none' option so that you can remove the prepaid card.

I added a prepaid credit card to my account and I can't remove it I don't see the option none to my payment methods! How do I remove this card ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.