Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

check boxes or charts to stars

I can not find the way to number put in a work sheet check boxes or charts to stars.

Will you help me?

Posted on May 31, 2013 4:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2013 4:57 AM

can you restate your questions as I do not understand what you want.

I saw the word checkbox. to add a check box select the cell(s) where you want a checkbox and click the checkbox formatter in the toolbar:

User uploaded file

9 replies

May 31, 2013 8:57 AM in response to marcodandrea

Hi Marco,

Could you give an explanation, in your first language, of what you mean by "in a list control to stars"

My initial interpretation is this:

User uploaded file

B2 to B6 are formatted as checkboxes.

B8: =REPT("★",COUNTIF(B2:B6,TRUE))

The Black Star character can be found in the Character Viewer, and dragged in to the formula from there.

Regards,

Barry

Jun 1, 2013 2:26 AM in response to Barry

I thank you for your interest Barry 😉

Ti spiego,

Ho visto number su un ipad e un iphone e tra i modelli avevano un foglio di lavoro dove passando sopra alle stelle si evidenziavano e potevi in questo modo assegnare una classifica a un elenco.

Un pò come hai fatto tu, solo che io cerco la funzione per assegnare una valutazione per es. da 1 a 5 stelle.

Scusami se ti sto scocciando, ti ringrazio per il tuo aiuto.

THANK'S,

MARCO

Jun 1, 2013 5:38 AM in response to marcodandrea

Da questa descrizione non sono ancora sicuro di quello che stai chiedendo circa così farà questo tentativo. Si può fare un menu a comparsa con le stelle che utilizzano lo stesso carattere del Barry dimostrato prima selezionando una cella, quindi la formattazione come popup, quindi l'aggiunta di voci al popup con un crescente numero di avviamenti, come:

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Ho copiato il simbolo della stella dal post di Barry e incollati in Impostazioni celle formattatore per il menu a comparsa. È possibile fare clic sul segno "+" in basso a un nuovo elemento, quindi fare doppio clic sulla voce dell'elenco per modificarla.

Translated using Google Translate.

Jun 1, 2013 11:05 AM in response to marcodandrea

Hi Marco,

(Traduzione di Google - inglese qui sotto)

Wayne e io siamo entrambi più famiiar con la versione Mac OS X di numeri rispetto alla versione iOS utilizzato su iPad e iPhone.

Suggerimento di Wayne di utilizzare un menu pop-up per tenere e assegnare la classificazione a stelle è un buon compromesso per i numeri sul Mac, ma non sono certo che i pop-up sono supportati su Numbers per iOS. Se stai lavorando su un Mac, si potrebbe prendere in considerazione questa variante il pop-up:

User uploaded file

È inoltre possibile utilizzare una formula per leggere un numero, quindi visualizza il risultato sotto forma di stringa di stelle. Ecco una variante per visualizzare una stringa di cinque stelle come thse utilizzato il pop-up di cui sopra:

User uploaded file

B2: =MID("★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆",6-A,5)

In entrambi i casi la soluzione funziona su Numbers per Mac OS X. Non so di un modo per fare numeri rivelano una serie di stelle quando il mouse passa sopra un punto del documento, permettendo quindi un rating da impostare facendo clic su uno dei le stelle.

Se stai usando Numbers per iOS, si potrebbe desiderare di ripubblicare la tua domanda nella comunità iWork for iOS.

Saluti,

Barry

-----original English---

Wayne and I are both more famiiar with the Mac OS X version of Numbers than the iOS version used on iPad and iPhone.

Wayne's suggestion of using a pop-up menu to hold and assign the star ratings is a good one for Numbers on the Mac, but I'm not certain that pop-ups are supported on Numbers for iOS. If you're working on a Mac, you might want to consider this variation on the pop-ups:

----

You can also use a formula to read a number, then display the result as a string of stars. Here's a variation to display a five star string like thse used in the pop-ups above:

----

Either solution will work on Numbers for Mac OS X. I don't know of any way to make Numbers reveal a set of stars when the mouse is hovered over a location on the document, then allowing a rating to be set by clicking one of the stars.

If you're using Numbers for iOS, you might want to repost your question in the iWork for iOS community.

Regards,

Barry

Jun 3, 2013 6:35 AM in response to Barry

Grazie mille,

per le vostre risposte e il vostro aiuto!

Sono riuscito a fare il pop-up ma non riesco a fare l'effetto a comparsa per capirci la formula per leggere un numero, quindi visualizza il risultato sotto forma di stringa di stelle.
Ho provato un pò a farlo ma non ci sono riuscito, se potreste spiegarmelo in modo diverso, forse sono io che non capisco.

GRAZIE e COMPLIMENTI PER IL VOSTRO SUPPORTO.

Jun 3, 2013 3:53 PM in response to marcodandrea

Hi Marco,

Le formule impostare il numero di stelle da un numero che la formula legge da un'altra cella.

Nel mio primo esempio, la formula nella cella accanto a "Rating" conta il numero di caselle di controllo nella serie di cinque, poi passa quel numero per il resto della formula, che crea ans mostra che il numero di statistiche.

Nel mio secondo esempio. il numero è stato inserito manualmente nella colonna A. La formula nella cella nella colonna B mostra una stringa di cinque delle 10 stelle inclusi nella formula. Esso utilizza il numero recuperato modulo colonna A per determinare dove iniziare così che il numero di stelle nere corrisponde al numero in quella riga della colonna A.

Saluti,

Barry

English

The pop-up menus in both examples (Wayne's and mine) set the number of stars directly. Pop-ups can not retrieve information from a different cell.

The formulas set the number of stars from a number that the formula reads from another cell.

In my first example, the formula in the cell beside "Rating" counts the number of checked boxes in the set of five, then passes that number to the rest of the formula, which creates ans displays that number of stats.

In my second example. the number has been entered manually in column A. The formula in the cell in column B displays a string of five of the 10 stars included in the formula. It uses the number retrieved form column A to determine where to start so that the number of black stars matches the number in that row of column A.

Regards,

Barry

check boxes or charts to stars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.