Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

more than one .ibooks

Hi. may I put more than one .ibooks on my website to download?

thank u

iBook, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 31, 2013 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2013 9:53 AM

Yes, you can put as many as you have room for on your site/server. It's up to you..

7 replies

May 31, 2013 10:02 PM in response to evbncn

Where KT gives concise information - I am cursed by the need to give more in depth replies.😀

KT is correct, what you do is your choice and your limit is your bandwidth or megabyte allowance.

BUT, the 👿 is in the detail.

IF your "ebooks" were created in iBA you may not make any charge for any single book file.

Apple state quite honestly and openly... if you make money using their free to download software on your website or any other none IBooks Store outlet, you have breached your Terms and Conditions and IF Apple are advised of your mis-use , they will cancel any and all accounts you have with Apple and you get a life ban.

If you want to sell eBooks on your website.. create them in Pages ( ePub ) or some other application.

I use an iPad only app called "Book Creator" cost about $3 - 3 templates - landscape, portrait and square.

It has no sales restrictions and a really good support.

May 31, 2013 10:19 PM in response to K T

No - its an application that allows free use on any outlet . created by a Dan ????? Red Jumper com

AND as its for sale in the app store - anybody taking my information and makes a purchase.. is all more profit in Apples cash boxes....

And an happy punter not risking problems with Apple by misuse of iBA

edit; if I could make apps.. they would generate more cash than a afew iBooks among a billion others....

more than one .ibooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.