Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovery partition

I have a problem that I can not find solution:

I have a Mac mini 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 OS X 10.8.3 preinstalled.

Samsung 840 SSD 120 GB for putting on.

Installation KIT OWC SSD/HDD

I follow the instructions OWC "Special Note for Adding an SSD to a 2012 Mac mini.

The mac mini is connected to a monitor Benq VW2424H

When I get to point 9 the instructions Recovery Partition (Command + R) appears in CHINESE

Someone who can help me solve this problem

Thank you very much. Help Please.

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 31, 2013 7:35 PM

8 replies

Jun 1, 2013 5:23 AM in response to keg55

Dear keg55,

Thank you for your concern and response. But is exactly as described it. I mention I have the Mac mini in my language is Spanish and before erasing all leave the English language is universal language in computing.When clic on apple restart and when music sounds I clic Command + R and start on the screen restart the Recovery in Chinese. I run several times and always the same. I think l´ll have to reinstall the operating system again.

Now I did it again and again in Chinese. I can not believa but true. Sorry for my English.

Thank

Jun 1, 2013 6:02 AM in response to sergiofrommontevideo

mende1's solution is correct.

Here's a little more detail.

When you restart using COMMAND+R, you will see the OS X Utilities Menu (in Chinese). So, starting on upper left of the screen you should see the Menu Bar and you will see the Apple logo. Next to the logo is the OS X Utilities (in Chinese). Then after that is File (in Chinese). Click on that 2nd menu item left of the Apple logo which would be File. Select the 1st option from that which is Change Language (in Chinese).

If you did it right, you should see an animated screen to choose English (at the very top).

Recovery partition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.