Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

java and pogo problems

Java update does not installcorrectly on my mac and chat is intermittent in all games

Cannot play crosswords because no letters type in squares. Can anyone help with this issue?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7), Lion update created problem

Posted on Jun 1, 2013 7:14 AM

2 replies

Jun 1, 2013 9:41 AM in response to leonorafromarcadia

leonorafromarcadia wrote:

Java update does not installcorrectly on my mac and chat is intermittent in all games

Cannot play crosswords because no letters type in squares. Can anyone help with this issue?

You are going to have to tell us exactly what type of installation problems you are having w/Java? Any error messages? What do they say? Where did you download Java from? Which browser & version are you using?

I also play games on Pogo, recently updated Java and so far no problems playing their games. Although I do have different OS'es than you. I use both SL (MBP) & ML (iMac).

I did have to repair permissions and restart my computer a few times for the Java to "take" as I had to do several Java installations & one applet installation.

Java for OS X 2013-003

Java updates available for OS X on April 16, 2013

User uploaded file

java and pogo problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.